What's new

Burger King Introduces Left-Handed Whopper (1 Viewer)

TimDoss

Second Unit
I wish they'd come up with a left handed beer bottle, my

hand always covers up the label and I forget what I'm

drinking.

Darrel McBane

Second Unit
Well, as a lefties I think it's about time. I don't know how many times the pickles or onions have worked free from my burgers. All because of a right handed condiment placement.
Next stop....left handed TACOS! :)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I think Taco Bell should come with the first Vertical hard shell taco. You know how hard it is to drive a car and try to eat hard shell tacos from Taco Bell.:)

Bill Catherall

Screenwriter
Again...brilliant! They get two ads for the price of one. They paid for the first ad, then they get the free article explaining that it was just an April Fools Day joke. The article contains further advertising.

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
If you ever look, at BK or McD or wahetever- they box the fries by using a scoop which has the fry box slipped over it. it is always made for right handers (the handle is to the right of the fry carton).
When I worked there, (SHHH!) in the early 90s, they always had a left-handed fry scoop too. Of course, it was buried in the back of the cabinet and impossible to find, but it was there. So they do make them now anyway.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Actually in Omaha, Ne there IS a Right handed Taco Bell drive thru. It was designed that way, b/c of the way the intersection and resturant are faced.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
"This joke was simply designed to bring a smile to people's faces, as well as to poke a bit of fun at ourselves and our competitors in the industry. After all, we're in the business of great tasting food and it should be fun."

That's a bigger joke than the left handed whopper.

Dan Whalen

Stunt Coordinator
The sad thing is, is there was probably someone who read that and actually ordered a left handed Whopper.:D
Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks