What's new

Buffy Season 7, When? (1 Viewer)

James Reader

Screenwriter
Well hopefully, the wait will mean the UK set gets all the extras without the US set having additional supplements.

After all we pay twice the price in the UK :angry: I want the complete product.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I got R2 S4 and S5 for 39.99 lbs. no VAT and free shipping... And they look MUCH better than the R1 sets, plus "previously on's..." and I prefer it in WS, (BLASPHEMY!) So for me thy are well worth any extra dough...
:) D

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
I got R2 S4 and S5 for 39.99 lbs. no VAT and free shipping... And they look MUCH better than the R1 sets, plus "previously on's..." and I prefer it in WS, (BLASPHEMY!) So for me thy are well worth any extra dough...
Is it the combing issues with the R1 sets or are the R2 transfers just superior? I have the R2 Buffy DVDs(from Season 4 onward) and Seasons 5 and 6 in particular look outstanding.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Hey Adam, yes the combing issue ESPECIALLY on S1 and S2 was incredibly annoying, but I just meant the general PQ...
I just think the R2's look better, and S6 REALLY looks amazing, better than many films I own. Can't wait for S7...
:) D

James Reader

Screenwriter
Well, yeah, they've reduced the price on the older sets for a limited time. But we still have to pay about £20 more (even at a discount) for the season 7 set.

Currently £59.99 equals around $105.00!

Real Name
Anthony
Just in case you didn't know, Buffy Seasons 2-6 are all being re-released in June on R2 for about £30 each, on Amazon.

They were originally meant to appear on December 26th for £26 repackaged in Amaray cases but this was suddenly changed. There's now no mention of Amaray cases but a slight price increase.

I've had mine on pre-order, so I'm hoping Amazon will honour their original prices !

Natalie F

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone wanna place bets on whether or not Sarah Michelle Gellar participates in the extras this time around?
Oooo! Ooooo! Me! Me! Wasn't she in an interview for like half a second in the S6 extras, or is my mind playing tricks on me? Well I'll go for a total participation time of less than a minute on all extras :D It would be nice if I was wrong though :)

About the amazingly exorbitant prices of the sets, I just buy them off CD-Wow about three or four months after the release for 40 pounds or less. I've got plenty of other things to buy while waiting for it to come down :D

R2 Project has the featurettes so far for season 7. Thats probably it, although it would be nice if there were a couple more. (Can't post URL's yet, so you'll have to find it yourselves :frowning: )

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks