What's new

Best DVD Supplements that we can only wish for (1 Viewer)

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
south park season sets

older dvd's that are in pan and scam with anamorphic widescreen

unrated version of total recall (listen to the commentary)

dts lip-syncing problem fixed on moulin rouge

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Those aren't supplements, so I'm not sure if you want us to post what the title says or like what you posted.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
sorry, i meant to say what things can we only hope for on dvd, wheather extra features or new editons.

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Again, Moulin Rouge's DTS track only has a problem on SELECT players. It played without a hitch on my Toshiba SD-1600.

I'd like to have a digitally restored Help! and Magical Mystery Tour since they both are a little rough (although Help! had a photochemical restoration that is good, but needs extensive work on all optical shots...)

It won't happen until WB decides to have it restored, but I'd like an OAR DVD of Ben-Hur. It should be 2.55:1, but WB sloppily matted the top and bottom incorrectly to cheat a 2.70:1 aspect ratio. A straight transfer of the 2.55:1 image would have been perfect.

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
Rain,

i was really thinking morely of things that could be more realistic. i always thought that was supposed to be like a joke thread. i mean if warner wanted to, they could release all widescreen versions of movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks