What's new

Best Audio Bluetooth compatibility / setup for an Epson Projector ? (1 Viewer)

Asthenis

Auditioning
Real Name
Raphael
Hello!

As I don't want to run cables through my place, I am thinking to buy a bluetooth sound bar to connect to my Epson 2250 Video Projector, having the soundbar under the screen would be the best option without having cables running through my room :)

I am new to video projectors so I am wondering which would be the best audio setup for us.
Many devices I bought, tried, were returned to the dealers because they failed during bluetooth connection...

Unfortunately, the Bose Smart Soundbar 300 and other brands I tried seems not connecting to my projector even if they appear in the list, do you have any recommendations for soundbars which would allow bluetooth format SCMS-T or / and are compatible with Epson 2250 Audio bluetooth ?

thanks a lot !

Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
A search for “bluetooth format SCMS-T soundbar” only got a couple of hits – the MusiCast BAR 400 and ATS-4080, both from Yamaha. Both are discontinued, so you’ll have to find a used one.

That said, Bluetooth in general is a blinky format. The problem is that reliable wireless is not cheap. You may ultimately need a pro-audio solution using a transmitter, receiver and active speakers. You can find an article in this topic in my signature.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

Asthenis

Auditioning
Real Name
Raphael
A search for “bluetooth format SCMS-T soundbar” only got a couple of hits – the MusiCast BAR 400 and ATS-4080, both from Yamaha. Both are discontinued, so you’ll have to find a used one.

That said, Bluetooth in general is a blinky format. The problem is that reliable wireless is not cheap. You may ultimately need a pro-audio solution using a transmitter, receiver and active speakers. You can find an article in this topic in my signature.

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt
Thanks a Lot Wayne, Finally I used a Yamaha wired Solution, and I agree, the sound is Much better ...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks