What's new

Bad Grandpa (1 Viewer)

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
I'm not a die-hard fan of the JACKASS television show or the three movies. I enjoyed each of the three movies but thought they got a little boring as they went along or at least they ran out of steam after a while. That's certainly not the case with this film, which is without question one of the funniest I've seen in a very long time. I'm not going to ruin all the jokes in the film because you really need to see them not knowing what's going to be coming. With that said, the pranks where you know what's coming always have an extra twist on them that throws you for a loop. I really had a blast with this thing from the opening sequence to the end credits. Is it "flawless?" Perhaps not but it's about as great as a film like this can get. An easy **** from me.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I figured this would be 90 minutes of skits like the Jackass movies so I was surprised that there was something of a story or the bones of one to hang the crazy practical jokes on.

I don't want to ruin any of the gags either but a couple of them are pretty crazy and very funny.

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
This certainly isn't a "great" piece of art. A "great" masterpiece. A "great" Oscar-worthy movie. It doesn't try to be any of those things. As a straight laugh-out-loud comedy I thought it was "great" in that sense. The fake story did add some charm to it as you said.

Ruz-El

Fake Shemp
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Russell
I finally got out to this one. I found it weaker than the other Jackass films, but still a lot of fun with a couple of brilliant set pieces that compensated for some of the filler. 3/5 from me.

Lou Sytsma

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lou Sytsma
I too am not a Jackass and found this movie very, very funny. Had a hoot at the theater and the audience was very into it. Fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks