What's new

AVIA vs Video Essentials, which one? (1 Viewer)

Steven_Jobe

Stunt Coordinator
I've personally never used either of these callibration disks. However I've heard many good reviews of using them and the outstanding performance enhancement they provide. So my question is, which is better and/or which do you people prefer and why?

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I own DVE but had used AVIA. I think AVIA is easier to navigate thru/use then DVE. I also chose DVE as it was cheaper.

ChadLB

Screenwriter
I own DVE but had used AVIA. I think AVIA is easier to navigate thru/use then DVE. I also chose DVE as it was cheaper.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
First of all, please don't bump posts.

Second, look in the HTF Beginner's Primer and FAQ (link in my signature). There is a detailed comparison of Avia vs. Video Essentials.

M.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
First of all, please don't bump posts.

Second, look in the HTF Beginner's Primer and FAQ (link in my signature). There is a detailed comparison of Avia vs. Video Essentials.

M.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I prefer DVE, its newer and It seemed to make more sense to me. to each his own. Honestly, I think its almost time for a new one to be made with more advanced calibrations but even more user friendly.

Jean D

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jean D
I prefer DVE, its newer and It seemed to make more sense to me. to each his own. Honestly, I think its almost time for a new one to be made with more advanced calibrations but even more user friendly.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks