What's new

Are mitsubishi warranties transferable? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Breeze

Second Unit
I am buying an 8 mo old WS-65813, so there should still 4 months left. Also can I still buy an extended warranty for it since the base warranty didnt expire yet?

Thanks
Kevin

John S

Senior HTF Member
I think the original owner needs to purchase and just make sure the one he purchases is transferable. You know, he just techinically purchases it as part of the total deal bewteen you and him, then transfers ownership of it after he recieves his paperwork.

John S

Senior HTF Member
I'm pretty sure the base warranty is not transferable.

But I am pretty sure extended warranties can be as long as they state they can be. If wnat some warranty, I'd proably go ahead and do the extended switcheroo.

Most items when you read the base warranty, it will state non-tranferable.

Kevin_Breeze

Second Unit
I was thinking about buying that phillps extended warranty. its a 5 year warranty for $350. Are you familiar with this one?

John S

Senior HTF Member
I hear Philips is pretty good with it's extended warranties. I elected not to get one with my Philips even though it seemed a whale of a deal. I just bought more equipment with that money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks