What's new
World Wide Stereo

Anyone have a Runco 1000ci DLP Front DLP Projector? (1 Viewer)

Michael FF

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen a Runco VX1000ci DLP projector and I am very impressed!! I am ready to purchase one.
Does anyone own said projector?--and if so, comments please.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Scott Pierson

Stunt Coordinator
I have the VX1000c. I love it! I would expect the ci to be even better with the newest chip, but I have no complaints on my setup. I use a 96" Greyhawk screen, seated about 10 feet away. Picture is truly breathtaking, and I am constantly amazed by it.

I am sure you won't be disappointed if you purchase!

Have fun!

Scott

Michael FF

Stunt Coordinator
Scott,

A Runco dealer is going to bring a VX1000ci to my home theater and set it up side by side with my current Sharp9000. Will post results here.

Ron AZ

Agent
Scott...

We have the Runco VX1000C for over a year and a half and love the picture it produces. We have no zero problems with the Runco.

Ron AZ

frank g.

Auditioning
The report of the sharp 9000 vs. the runco 1000c by michael will be very interesting to say the least. I personaly would put my sharp 12000 hd+2 up against the runco and would not get too worried about the results. The runco is a fantasic unit to say the least but price is always a factor with 2 almost equally impressive units jmo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoneman66
Recent bookmarks