What's new

Anyone going through midlife crisis? (1 Viewer)

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
If it only it were so simple. I've seen my share of cute kids with umm...parents who apparently don't take such good care of themselves.

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Official middle age is 36. Where did I get that number? I realized that I could date a girl half my age and not get in trouble with the law :) If I wasn't already married with kids that is... :D

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I think the fact my dad married my mom when she was 18 and he was 20 years her senior has given me a false sense of reality. :D

DustinLC

Supporting Actor

:laugh:

I know exactly what you mean. It's not believable that I knocked up a girl at age 15, so 16 is my limit:

35(my age) - 16 (age of conception) - 9 months (pregnancy) = 18

So 18 yrs up are hottie.

Right there in the legal range too.

17 down, I try not to look :).

Next year, the cut off is 19, and then 20, ect :frowning:

Another thing is when I look at cute celebrity date of birth on IMDB and if they're in the mid 1980's up, I just shake my head and can't believe it. There was a time in my teens and 20's when there is no limit to my imagination.

Blu

Screenwriter
I'm 35 and have held the same job for 13 years that I'm basically trapped in. I get paid too much to quit outright but there is no challenge to the job.

I have just recently found a couple of things I'm good at.

I have put off relationships for awhile now so if I met someone tomorrow, fell in love, married, etc, then my offspring would be out of high school by the time I'm over 50.

So....I am not going through a mid-life crisis however I can see one on the horizon!!!!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I was born when my parents were 36 and I knew kids in my high that had parents in their early 60's. Hopefully that gives some of you a little extra hope!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks