What's new

Anyone else think Jaime Pressly is THE hottest girl on earth!? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Playboy huh? Looks like I may have to hunt me down a back issue!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

DougRuss

Stunt Coordinator
Warning !!!!!
if you go to that site Ivan listed, you'll be Swamped with x-rated Pop-ups !!

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
If you have some time today...I would strongly suggest, no, strongly urge all interested to stop by a store and pick up Poison Ivy 3. Pictures just don't do her justice. And the movie just doesn't show fleeting glimpses. You'll be treated to long, loving shots of Jaime in action...salacious action.

I don't think anyone will argue that for ~$15 - $16, this is damn good entertainment.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You know, as fine as she is in those photos in Maxim, I much rather have her with long hair instead of short, I never liked short hair on a blonde, especially when i've seen what Jaime looks like with long gorgeous hair!

Is 'Poison Ivy 3' on dvd I hope?

Mark Lee

Second Unit
Does anyone else think she looks a bit like Michelle Pfeiffer? (A younger, sluttier version of Michelle, but the resemblance is there....:) )

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Yeah, when i saw that issue in my mailbox i was like OH MY GOODNESS
The cover pic is very nice... :)
The jessica simpson spread in this month's is pretty nice as well :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
First thing I ever noticed Jaime in was that ridiculously AWFUL Ringmaster movie. In between my audible groans of cinema-induced pain, I was blown away by her gorgeosity. (She deserves her own word!)
She really plays "white trash" perfectly and I think she's pretty damn funny in a few Not Another Teen Movie scenes.
So, yes, count me in on this lustfest.

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
You know, as fine as she is in those photos in Maxim, I much rather have her with long hair instead of short, I never liked short hair on a blonde, especially when i've seen what Jaime looks like with long gorgeous hair!
I'm the exact opposite--I didn't think she was hot until I saw her with the short hair on the cover of Maxim. Now she's got me by the short hairs, which is an interesting turn of events. . .
:D I know, I'm lame, I'm sorry. . .
And speaking of an interesting turn of events, I've now bought that issue of Maxim twice! The first one was fine when I bought it, but now some of the pages are stuck together, for some mysterious reason. It was a defective copy, I suppose. Hopefully it won't happen with issue #2. . .
I apologize. :D
-mwb-

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks