What's new

Anyone else think Jaime Pressly is THE hottest girl on earth!? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I was looking through last months issue of Maxim, the one with the spread on her, and I thought she was so fine in those photos. Now, I always meant to do an image search on her and never got around to it, until tonight.
:eek:What a f@#$%ing fox!!:eek: Some of the images I found would make a corpse stand up and salute! My goodness baby! I thought Kathrine Heigl was fine, but this girl is just so naughty it's insane!
Being the complete moron that I am, i'm not familliar with how to provide links, so you dudes will just have to look for yourselves, but trust me, it's well worth the hunt!
Jaime Pressly is a goddess!!

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
If you guys are going to post such comments, a picture of the person in question would help in determining whether you're correct in your statement.

Crawdaddy

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Robert, I would really like to, but as I said, am not familliar how. Perhaps someone could teach me. If so, drop me an e-mail and kindly walk me through it, i'd appreciate it.
Anyway, if I know these guys here, they'll probably provide links anyway, but I see your point Robert.

Adam Barratt

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Simply place the image file between [ IMG ] and [/ IMG ] tags, removing all spaces.
For example: [ IMG ] Link Removed [/ IMG ]. More information is available in the forum's vB Code guide.
Adam

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Eh, looks like your standard-issue blonde to me. But you know who I prefer, anyway... :)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Yeah, she isn't anything special! By the way, who is she and does she have any talent besides posing in underwear??????

Crawdaddy

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
This is just a small sample of what I came across, check these out...
pressly7.jpg

pressly4.jpg

A big image that was way too big so has been changed to a URL by moderator!
Hey, look at me, i'm linking!:)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Robert, talent? Don't care!;)
I think she was on 'Melrose Place' or something like that, and I know she did one of the sequels to 'Poison Ivy', i'll definatly have to check that one out now!

Kevin P

Screenwriter
John, you need to reference the .jpg in your links, not the .html. Like this:
008.jpg

003.jpg

026.jpg

For a standard-issue blonde, she's a hottie! ;)
KJP

Don Black

Screenwriter
B-list actress. Her claim to fame was Poison Ivy 3 which she did when she was like 18 or something. She did the standard Playboy shoot after that and has had supporting roles in a bunch of the teen movies. She is, of course, beautiful but not particularly unique.

Users who are viewing this thread