What's new

Any news on these horror titles? (1 Viewer)

Scott Temple

Supporting Actor
"The Burning"
"Curtains"
"Deathdream"
"Terror Train"

Also, is Universal planning on re-releasing "Psycho II" and "Psycho III" on DVD? The reason I ask is because they replaced the old Goodtimes disc of "Halloween II" in Sept. '01 and will be releasing a new "Jaws 4: The Revenge" disc this June. The current Goodtimes discs seem to be going OOP.

("Psycho IV: The Beginning" still needs a DVD release too.)

Will K

Screenwriter
At one time, it appeared that MGM held rights to The Burning as they released an Amazon-exclusive uncut VHS but the title has since vanished from their online catalog so who knows? I'm anxious for this one myself. I can't get enough 80's slashers.

Terror Train is held domestically by Fox, who indicated in the last chat that it may be considered for a Halloween release but nothing concrete. Interestingly, Anchor Bay will be putting out TT in the UK sometime soon for those of us with region-free players. The other two titles I don't know about.

Personally, I am anticipating remastered releases of those Psycho sequels as well but sadly no news on those, either. I would expect Universal to tackle those eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks