What's new

Anna Kournikova as the next Bond girl! (1 Viewer)

AllenD

Second Unit
If this rumor that I heard on the radio a minute ago becomes true, all I can say is "Anna Kournikova...MMMMMMMMMMM..."
yum.gif

Dave Barth

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know; it would depend on the role they gave her.
If Anna was an undercover secret agent whose cover was a mediocre top tennis player, I think she could pull it off. I dunno about mid-20s nuclear scientist; the Dr. Christmas Jones role was badly miscast, and it wasn't entirely Denise Richard's fault. Sela Ward, for example, would have fit the role much better, because she would have been age appropriate...but, since I have to take a shot at DR for her lousy performance, can act.
Still, I'm not sure that any young actresses could have done _that_ much better...I think the age of the role really placed a lot of limits on how well a younger performer could have played it. DR isn't a good actress IMHO but the awfulness of the character was only partly due to her acting.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
If Anna was an undercover secret agent whose cover was a mediocre top tennis player
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree that DR was terrible as a nuclear scientist (hehe... what were they thinking)... I think that someone like Catherine Zeta would make a nice nuclear scientist...
... What about Melissa Joan Hart? mmmm... Clarissa can explain it all to me any time
------------------
Robert Lutter

My DVD Collection
Link Removed Software Reviewer (Coming Soon!)

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Who says she can act?? I wouldn't trust her tennis coach :)
Too Young anyways.
Brent L
------------------
OK guys ..... The tour of the Paradigm
plant is now being planned. GO TO THE HOME THEaTER
MEETS PAGE and register.

Jody C Robins

Stunt Coordinator
I did hear on the radio that Be'yonce (however you spell it-the girl from Destiny's Child) will be the new Austin Powers girl. Her supposed name...Booty Gallore.

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Beautiful nuclear scientists....I don't think I ever saw anything but a two bagger in any of my upper level engineering and science classes
Anna just came out with a workout video (yeah right..work out what?)

Damian

Agent
It's just down-right creepy the way Hollywood is pairing older leading men with much much younger leading women. Anybody younger then Denise Richards will be young enough to be Bonds daughter.
------------------
-Damian

paul_v

Second Unit
In Godfather tradition:
MOMMA MIA!
[Edited last by paul_v on October 19, 2001 at 11:39 AM]

Jin E

Second Unit
Geeze! Could Anna wear any less clothing? No... for real.. could you please wear a little less? Just a little?
------------------
-Jin
My Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soonercineaste
Recent bookmarks