What's new

American Chopper... when's the new episode? (1 Viewer)

SoldanoCrush

Auditioning
Real Name
Jonny
I watched American Chopper for the first 2 seasons... and I have come back to watch the 6th. Definitely not the same show anymore... but I'm still watching.

But uh.... when is a new episode coming on? There has only been like 6 or 7 episodes this season, and I don't remember them saying they would take a break. I heard a rumor that Mikey was on Larry King and said the show is done.

I've been searching and can't find any information....

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
TLC says it's coming back in October. Mikey said it was the show's final season, which has long been the thinking.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Last one I saw had Paul Jr. starting his own company and Mikey really unhappy with being shut out of the business. I hadn't heard anything else but it seemed to me that the show wasn't going to survive the loss of Jr and Mikey in main roles. I know the only reason I have watched is because the the Jr./Sr. dynamic. I'm not even into motorcycles; I just find the Teutul's entertaining to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks