What's new

Amazon October 10 and 11 2023 Big Prime Deal Days (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
For Universal and Warner Bros titles check GRUV.com during the day as they often price match and some can get the 20% off coupon to work.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Pretty weak. Anyone find anything really good?
The 2 Universal Classic Monster 4K 4 film sets for $30 each is a good deal. The problem with this sale is that there are no new releases at a killer price. If there is something you really wanted you probably already bought it. There will be lightening deals over the next 2 days so maybe something interesting will be added but so far I have not bought any media. People new to 4K will find some deals.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They have the recent Halloween trilogy in 4K for $35. Though that may not be the best deal as it appears it was down to $30 for a while back in July. Have to watch these, as they're not always the lowest recent price even though they're being promoted as "Prime Day" deals.

1696951088201.png

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
My wife and I each have a pair of these, and they are great for exercise, working in the yard, or doing household chores. Pretty good battery life (six hours), decent but not great sound but very handy for taking phone calls. The one thing I do not like about them is the hard open loop, making it impossible to use in a reclining mode or in bed.

There are a lot of Chinese knock-offs of these on Amazon for a lot less, but these are the real deal (and SHOKZ entry-level model).

Prime Member price: $54.95

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
For Universal and Warner Bros titles check GRUV.com during the day as they often price match and some can get the 20% off coupon to work.
If the 20% off coupon doesn't work (or you have already used it), HAPPYANNY15 is good thru the end of the year and will get you 15% off.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The Fabelmans 4K was $10.99 at Amazon but sold out. It is still available from GRUV for $10.99 with free shipping.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
, and at $11.99
Prime Day price: $9.99

This is being matched on GRUV. Also being matched in 4K at $9.99 are "The Lost Boys" , "Poltergeist ", 'Singin' In The Rain", The Wizard of Oz" and at $11.99 "Casablanca . Classic Universal Monster 4 film sets are not yet being matched on GRUV.

GRUV is marching the individual releases of the 1st classic monsters set for $14.99 each for Frankenstein, Dracula, The Wolf Man, and The Invisable Man. The second set individual releases are $19.99 for Bride of Frankenstein, The Mummy, Creature From The Black Lagoon, and The Phantom of the Opera. Only $29.99 for all 4 films of the second set or the first set at Amazon.

GRUV items in your cart remain at the sale price even after the sale ends. Out of stock items can not be added to your cart but if an item goes out of stock when in your cart you can still order it and it will ship when back in stock.

Last edited:

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Well...bought the two Universal Monsters sets. Doubt they'll do any more.

EDIT -- And the Goonies. Wanna see my second hometown before I was born in 4K.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Some good deals on Warner Archive titles. Be careful as some are blu ray others are DVD and some are not archive titles. They have the 4 Hitchcock blu ray set for $20 and Seven Brides for Seven Brothers blu ray for $10 , Angels With Dirty Faces blu ray for $11.99 , The Wonderful World of Brothers Grimm blu ray (Smilebox and regular )$10.99 Horror of Dracula (1958) $11.99, Curse of Frankenstein $13.29, Prince and The Show Girl $14.99 and many others.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Love how clicking on the "Horror Deal"

1697038833842.png

Takes you to a collection of classic TV sets. Though that My Little Pony set looks pretty scary.

1697038910217.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks