What's new

Amazon Prime Day July 12 and 13 2022 Post Your Deals Here (1 Viewer)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Too soon to see what will be on sale. Please post any deals you find here.

Alexa can notify you of any deals on items on your wish list, cart, or saved for later.
Alexa notifies you up to 24 hours in advance of the sale and you can tell Alexis to buy it for you or notify you when the deal goes live.

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Too soon to see what will be on sale. Please post any deals you find here.

Alexa can notify you of any deals on items on your wish list, cart, or saved for later.
Alexa notifies you up to 24 hours in advance of the sale and you can tell Alexis to buy it for you or notify you when the deal goes live.

So Alexis is now a personal shopper for you ;)
joan collins GIF

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Various Freebies

Amazon Collect 4 Stamps, Earn a $10 Credit

Most pretty easy. I think only the primary acct holder works (at least for those grandfathered into the old Prime).

Make a Prime-eligible purchase -- preorders do work.

Stream a show on Prime Video -- this can take 48 hours so do it early if you want the credit for Prime Day. Item must be labelled PRIME. Open a 15 minute or 30 minute item, click and let it play (go shopping, clean the kitchen, your computer doesn't know you aren't there) I'm not sure it works if you just play 5-10 minutes of an item or FF/Skip through it.

Listen to a song with Prime Music Play any song from start to end.

Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading -- don't even have to read it, just borrow it

Get a $20 credit for Prime Day when you back up your photos

not all accts eligible. My primary email was, the secondary acct wasn't. Free Prime trials I don't think qualify. I think there is a $40 minimum required when it comes time to redeem the credit

Up to $10 Prime Day Credit when you buy a Lightyear Ticket through ATOM and/or Lightyear Merchandise

$5 Prime Day Credit for Elvis ticket purchased through Atom

Usual Gift Card Deal (note this is running early so it's possible they could stop it until the correct time)-- this seems currently active and appeared to work on both my Primary and Secondary linked accts. If so my Prime Day shopping my be finished as usual
Gift Card Prime Day Credit

Buy a $50 gift card and get a $12.50 credit. Credit must be used by Aug 28, but many of us will have no problem using it by then.

Your first Prime Day gift card purchase qualifies you for an Amazon.com credit. A $12.50 promotional credit will be automatically applied to your account and emailed to you within two (2) days after order completion. Offer has a limit of one promotional credit per Amazon.com Prime account.

Use promotional code EGCPRIME22 during checkout.

Last edited:

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Several streaming services are 99 cents each per month for the first 2 months when you subscribe through Amazon Prime including Paramount Plus, Showtime, AMC+, EPIX, BET+, ALLBLK, Acorn TV, Discovery+ and, Noggin and PBS Kids. Price back to regular price in 3rd month unless you cancel.

Paramount Plus

Last edited:

SuperClark

Second Unit
Real Name
Clark

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Target is having a competing sale that begins today through Wednesday.

20% off select movies.

15% off VUDU gift card $21.25 for $25. Monday only.

15% off Fandango

Also Domino's Pizza Gift Card, Feeding America.

Last edited:

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
...Stream a show on Prime Video -- this can take 48 hours so do it early if you want the credit for Prime Day. Item must be labelled PRIME. Open a 15 minute or 30 minute item, click and let it play (go shopping, clean the kitchen, your computer doesn't know you aren't there) I'm not sure it works if you just play 5-10 minutes of an item or FF/Skip through it.
I played no more than the first 5-10 seconds of an open for a Prime made-for/by-Amazon TV series - was planning to watch it later - and the credit showed up within a half hour.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I watched an episode of "Upload" You don't have to pay me to watch that show so the $10 was an easy get.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I played no more than the first 5-10 seconds of an open for a Prime made-for/by-Amazon TV series - was planning to watch it later - and the credit showed up within a half hour.
I watched an entire episode of Bewitched yesterday, and my stamp still hasn't shown up as of this morning. Guess I should try again.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I watched an entire episode of Bewitched yesterday, and my stamp still hasn't shown up as of this morning. Guess I should try again.

Is Bewitched listed as PRIME or just label FreeVee/Ads

I actually watched Bewitched Ep1 last week and never got the notification of the credit even after 72hr. I then tried Wallace and Grommit, Mrs Maisel episode and 1 other 15 minute episode specifically labelled PRIME. At some point I did get credit but not sure which episode did it.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Is Bewitched listed as PRIME or just label FreeVee/Ads
I think I actually watched Bewitched Ep1 last week and never got the notification of the credit. I then tried Wallace and Grommit and 1 other 15 minute episode specifically labelled PRIME
I could have sworn it was labeled "Prime" when I started it yesterday, but it looks like I was mistaken.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I got the 12.50 credits for the GC, the $10 credit for the 4 Stamps and this morning my wife said she got an email for the Photos credit. I was a bit worried on the last one since it was supposed to be a "1st upload to Photos." When I got the PCApp I realized there were a couple photos from 2015 I had uploaded (no idea why, maybe just test-driving a new thing) so I wasn't sure I'd qualify though when I went to the link it indicated that acct was eligible.

So now I have $42 on my wife's acct which took her 3 years to spend a $50 GC the last time and 12.50 on the attached acct. Only the GC promo seems to work for the grandfathered shared Prime email

I could have sworn it was labeled "Prime" when I started it yesterday, but it looks like I was mistaken.

Not sure if there's a different listing for Bewitched or if all the seasons are part of the FreeVee section. I don't think I was paying attention when I first clicked on it. I figured since it was listed under the Prime Video menu it would have qualified. It was only when the stamp didn't show up that I looked a bit closer and tried a couple other clicks

Last edited:

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
My $10 credit showed up today. I did all 4 things this afternoon to qualify.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I'm still not getting my credit for watching a Prime show, and I've watched THREE. Qualified for the other three requirements early yesterday. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
I'm still not getting my credit for watching a Prime show, and I've watched THREE. Qualified for the other three requirements early yesterday. Oh well, maybe tomorrow.

I finished watching Mars Needs Women and then I watched a Wallace and Grommet episode. Or at least I had both of these on…..

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim

I finished watching Mars Needs Women and then I watched a Wallace and Grommet episode. Or at least I had both of these on

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Not sure if it makes much of the difference, but a couple people swore watching on EDGE browser worked better for the stamp. It wouldn't a browser or cookies or VPN would make much of a difference since you have to sign into the correct acct and click the WATCH button.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks