What's new

Alias - 10/12/03 - Reunion (1 Viewer)

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
I can't get over how accepting Dixon seems of the Sloane situation when he surely knows how his wife was killed.

FYI Lena Olin is not scheduled to appear at all this year, no mutually accepted pay rate was reached.

Jodee

Screenwriter
Just watched it tonight... one thing unmentioned, and we rewatched it several times... the guard in the elevator when Sidney and Vaughn walk in says 'hey' in Russian to Vaughn and then looks over to his right at Sidney in a I-can't-believe-it's-you-and-what-in-hell-are-you-doing-here-I-thought-you-were-dead-and-gone! kind of way. Similiar to the look the bad Russian a couple of weeks ago gave her when she was rushing into to save Weiss' throat from being slit.
I thought the look was more "Hey I didn't know we had a hot babe guard here, I wonder if she really belongs here or if she is an imposter."

I figured a male guard would probably notice a female guard, and not even give Vaughn a second look. But Sydney would get the once-over.

BobV

Second Unit
Nope Jodee, or at least we didn't think so... it was not that type of look. The eyes open wide quite alot and the eyebrows lift dramatically in a surprised whoa-what-are-you-doing-here way. It is a clear look of recognition. If you have it PVR'ed or taped rewind it and watch it again, you'll know what I mean. I didn't really catch it the first time either but if you rewatch it it is blatant 'surprised recognition'.

John Watson

Screenwriter
"5 People doing everything". Kissing and smooching all over the CIA. Patsy Cline for mood music, Giving a first edition of Alice to a 5 year old, The heroine a mouth breather.
Time and space have been abolished.

The only thing real about this show is that its on TV.

PS Maybe the "wife" is giving a style nod to Brooke Shields or Margaux Hemingway

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks