What's new

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I just watched it earlier tonight. Loved it. Great action, and very funny. Thanks to RAH for the review encouraging me to watch it.

Anyway, I also discovered that David Leitch also co-directed the first John Wick film with Chad Stahelski. As I understand it, they shared both director and producer duties, with Stahelski taking the director credit, and Leitch the producer credit.

The only question left is: Do I really have to watch Hobbs & Shaw now? I've been trying my best to avoid any part of the F&F franchise, but with four other excellent action movies to Leitch's credit...
Heaps more fun than most of the Fast & Furious recent output.

Last edited:

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I've always found Amtrak to be pretty comical. Attempted travel with them once. Never again.

But I travel it coast-to-coast.
Amtrak is hardly a bullet train. Acela’s fastest speed is only 150mph (compared to Japan’s 186- 200 mph) and only covers a 50 mile stretch on its Northeast corridor. I’ve been catching that train from NYC to Balt for 45 years now/4 times a year. They’ve been promising faster speeds for at least 40 years and have yet to achieve true “bullet” status.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks