What's new

A Bug's Life CE: Re-release? (1 Viewer)

Ken Seeber

Supporting Actor
Actuallu, the original transfer had a couple of frames of digital garbage. Sure, they went by so fast you almost didn't see them, but it would be nice if they've been corrected.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
Craig, $67 CAD is actually pretty reasonable for this set. It's been expensive all along. For comparison, HMV.ca has it for $82.99...now THAT's what I call unreasonable.

You can look into dvdsoon.com. They have it for $56.98 CAD.

Brenton

Screenwriter
Are you talking about Best Buy stores in Canada, or all Best Buy stores? Because the price on the website is considerably higher than that.

I starting to get desperate for this set, and I'm hoping to find a really low price before having to resort to borrowing money from my dad.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Brenton, I meant in Canada...it was in the last Friday BB flyer. If I still can, I'll pick up a couple, and will let you know. I didn't get one because I already have the movie discs.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
wow, $34 CAD? that's cheap! Are you sure it's not a misprint where they actually meant the normal Toy Story 1/2 boxset? Cuz that's the one being advertised on Disney's TV commercial now.

EDIT: nevermind, it is the Ultimate Toybox. man, that's a really good deal.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Tom, the ad shows the UTB, 3 DVD's, and that's what they had in stock...I was unfamiliar with this set when I looked at it. As you probably noticed, BB usually charges comparatively ridiculous prices for box sets here ...at least, that's my opinion, but admittedly they're nowhere in the HMV "ridiculous" league. However, *occasionally*, they have extremely low prices on them, as a special, and that's why I was wondering on the set status. So far, it seems the Can. BB only has specials on a movie when a release has a status change, such as new, going OOP, or has been updated.

Brenton

Screenwriter
Actually, that's not on the commerical either. The commercial shows the individual one-disc versions.

Well, I finally got around to ordering that Ultimate Toy Box, so I can stop worrying about that damn vault.

Tom Tsai

Supporting Actor
^ yeah I realized that (I made the edit after posting). Although the normal boxset has those same two individual discs. Anyways, glad you got the set :)

warrick

Stunt Coordinator
The version that is available in Australia seems different again to the ones available in the states
It has a DTS sound track included
Check Here

warrick

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks