What's new

50" Plasma TV + Blu-Ray Player Package = Pioneer Elite KURO PRO-111FD (Like New) + Pioneer Blu-Ray B (1 Viewer)

MoneySeat

Auditioning
Real Name
Cole Worley
The Dream Package: 50" Pioneer Elite PRO-111FD with color matching Blu-Ray Player Pioneer BDP-51FD.

CONDITION: Great! The Plasma was purchased new from Magnolia Home Theater in May 2009 and used until I moved in September 2010 and is in perfect working condition, just a bit dusty on the backside. The TV Panel has undergone a professional calibration worth $300 producing a noticeable color range enhancement. The side speakers are Brand New in the original sealed box. The original remote and Color/Light sensor are also included. This panel produced the best picture I've ever owned, yet it doesn't fit in my new home. The panel is currently packaged for moving/shipping, but can be opened and demonstrated upon buyer request. There are NO DEAD PIXELS, and I will prove it to you.

The Blu-Ray player is brand new, and sealed in the box. (Originally, I bought 2). This player syncs with this TV (through HDMI) to produce simply the best and truest picture I know. Really, we found ourselves not using our dedicated theater as much because this was so good!

WARRANTY: Extended till MAY 2013! Although currently under original Mfg. warranty, this Pioneer Elite Plasma TV comes with a Best Buy Service Plan valid till MAY 2013! It is completely transferable and verifiable (at any Best Buy register). Details upon request and plan will be transferred to new owner after payment.

Don't be fooled by auctions or other listings that promise a manufacturer's warranty. Those are only available to authorized, original resellers and can only be managed through the reseller. This panel was purchased through Best Buy's Magnolia Home Theater and with a quick visit allows for the registration to be transferred to a new owner. This is a big plus!

MSRP: $4,500 (TV) + $599 (Blu-Ray) = $5,099 Total

YOUR PRICE: $2,500 for both! This is an awesome deal. Ebay auctions are closing between $2,600 and $2,800 or more for just the panel, without a tuner and without a real warranty!

Payment Method: Cash always preferred, Credit Card accepted. No Checks, unless cleared at time of ownership transfer.

SHIPPING: Ideally looking for a North East Ohio buyer who can pick up, but will consider a regional buyer to meet half way. Otherwise, shipping can be arranged at buyer's choice and expense. Professional packing and freight pick-up is available from my home.

INTERESTED? Contact me directly through Private Message. General Questions and requests may be posted below and I'll do my best to answer as fast as possible. Don't be shy, ask now.

Crungy

Auditioning
Real Name
Hynek Dvorak
Hi, I sent a PM on Monday and am checking to see if this package deal is still available...

Chuck Peck

Auditioning
Real Name
chuck p
Hi cole I wrote you on face book interested in information on pioneer plasma tv before making decision on purchasing this package deal id like to chat with you my # XXX XXX XXXX or i need your # so i may call you thanks take care chuck

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Welcome to Home Theater Forum Chuck. For your privacy I removed your phone number. Feel free to PM it to Cole. Thanks, Adam

Y

Ynigga

Hi my dad has the tv you are selling soooo I really want to have the Pioneer Pro111 fd Elite tv You have I was wondering if you would sell the tv alone if so how much Please Respond

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Welcome to the forum, recent new members.

Please note that the original offer is much more than a year old, so the original poster may not be monitoring it too actively any more.

Cees

bcusumano

Auditioning
Real Name
Bob Cusumano
I see this is an old post, but do you still have the package for sale? Please let me know...thanks, Bob.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks