What's new

24: Season 2 - Hour 23 - 5/13/03 (1 Viewer)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
It's not in the character of the show to do this but consider this: the views that we're seeing is the skewed pereception of the characters. For example, Kim actually killed the guy's wife. Who else is intimately knowledgeable about that specific situation? Perhpas Kim's perception/lie to others is what we've seen.

Ah yeah, it is a bit out there. :D

I'm wanting to know where the little girl is that Kim was baby sitting. All these extraneous characters popping up, wasting screen time and now are meaningless filler. Also it'd be nice to see some sort of full-circle back to the guy in Korea (?) that was being tortured at the beginning of the day.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I'd also like to know why the guy wigged out and killed his wife in the first place. Surely he's not just some nut who killed her over a present he was giving someone at work.

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
I'd also like to know why the guy wigged out and killed his wife in the first place.
The fact that Kim's boss would be killed by her husband on the day that Kim's father discovers a nuclear bomb is quite a coincedence. Last year her kidnapping was related to the story and so far this year it doesn't. I guess in L.A. these things happen all the time. :)

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
When is the re-broadcast of 24. I have 2 other shows to record Tuesday at 9, this week, and don't want to wait until Sunday for the rebroadcast of SMALLVILLE.

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
That's correct John. This is the second time this year I've had to catch the repeat airing of this show on FX.

There was something about that lady with Kingsley at the end. Should we have recognized her from somewhere?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks