What's new

Wagon Train season three (1 Viewer)

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Yep, Wagon Train keeps on rollin' with season three to be released on May 17 from TMG. Just like the first two seasons, the 10 dvds will be in the same cardboard book packaging inside of a tombstone-shaped tin, but the artwork adds Terry Wilson and Frank McGrath this time, joining Ward Bond and Robert Horton on the tin box art, but Wilson and McGrath were the only regulars throughout the entire run of the series. I figure that John McIntire and maybe Denny 'Scott' Miller will be part of the box art for the fourth season!

Executive

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff Margulis
Thanks for the heads-up on that, Jim.

I was planning to start DVD+R-recording the 3rd Season off-air from Encore Westerns, but now

that it's coming to DVD next month I plan to instead buy that along with the first 2 years....even though I saw all of the early seasons in cable reruns before.

Just one question: Since these are from Timeless Media Group, they're notorious for encoding

each episode to blend different episodes on the same video tracks rather than individual tracks limited to one episode as most disc-pressing companies do. Has Wagon Train been the same in that regard?

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Not that I know of, Jeff, but season two looked quite excellent, better than season one, in which several epiosdes had a higher pitch in the music and dialouge. I expect more of the same pristine quality for season three.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks