What's new

Spider-Man 90's cartoon may have been edited for content, recent toon disney (1 Viewer)

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
...airing.
(that word was cut off, i ran out of room in the header.)

well i have been watching this again lately(new tivo) and i saw the ep that seems to introduce the green goblin.

at least two scenes had very noticable jump cuts.

the one that was very noticable was spidey ends up on the larger goblin glider and is heading right at a building.
it cuts abruptly to the other side of the building with spidey looking out a hole and making a comment.

no doubt it was an edit.

later the goblin appears to throw a bomb at a building that has felicia hardy and her mother, spidey yells something then quickly without seeing the explosion the room has been blown up, from the outside.

so i realize these are probably shortened for more commercials but these are obvious content edits.

so i am guessing that if these ever make it to dvd we will see these same edits.
but i hope not.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
When I caught the episode where the Chameleon is introduced on ABC Family last year, I was quite surprised that it wasn't edited for content. Nick Fury laid out the Chameleon's crimes, including the bombing of churches in Sarajevo!

De

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks