What's new

Sony DVP-NS315 DVD player in stock at Crutchfield. (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Shaown, I have not heard a release date for the 'NS715P. However, I didn't know when the 'NS315 would be available until I came across it on Crutchfield's web site. Check their web site periodically, as they have been adding a number of new products lately. As of this writing, they still have the 'NS700P for $300.

Westly T

Second Unit
I saw this unit in Circuit City the other day but don't remember the price since I'm not looking for a DVD player now.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Westly, did you mean the 'NS315 or the 'NS715P? If you meant the 'NS315, I imagine it was $150, unless it was on sale. Crutchfield and brick-and-mortar stores tend to have the same prices.

Shaown

Agent
Hi,

Thx for the info. I think I'll hang onto the 315s I picked up for 135. (was thinking of returning for the 715, but for that cheap, I can just upgrade later).

Thx,

-Shaown

Norm Strong

Stunt Coordinator
Is there a place where I can see what's on the front panel display? I won't be connecting this player to a TV set.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Norm, Crutchfield has a picture of the front panel on its web site. Go here:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...15B&display=XL
There are very few buttons on the front panel. The picture I referenced with the above link shows a black chassis, but it is also available in silver. Crutchfield has both versions. Finally, I saw the 'NS315B at a Tower Records in my neck of the woods yesterday, so you may find it at a store in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks