What's new

Sony DVP-NS315 DVD player in stock at Crutchfield. (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Shaown, I have not heard a release date for the 'NS715P. However, I didn't know when the 'NS315 would be available until I came across it on Crutchfield's web site. Check their web site periodically, as they have been adding a number of new products lately. As of this writing, they still have the 'NS700P for $300.

Westly T

Second Unit
I saw this unit in Circuit City the other day but don't remember the price since I'm not looking for a DVD player now.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Westly, did you mean the 'NS315 or the 'NS715P? If you meant the 'NS315, I imagine it was $150, unless it was on sale. Crutchfield and brick-and-mortar stores tend to have the same prices.

Shaown

Agent
Hi,

Thx for the info. I think I'll hang onto the 315s I picked up for 135. (was thinking of returning for the 715, but for that cheap, I can just upgrade later).

Thx,

-Shaown

Norm Strong

Stunt Coordinator
Is there a place where I can see what's on the front panel display? I won't be connecting this player to a TV set.

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Norm, Crutchfield has a picture of the front panel on its web site. Go here:
http://www.crutchfield.com/cgi-bin/S...15B&display=XL
There are very few buttons on the front panel. The picture I referenced with the above link shows a black chassis, but it is also available in silver. Crutchfield has both versions. Finally, I saw the 'NS315B at a Tower Records in my neck of the woods yesterday, so you may find it at a store in your area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyshopper_jk