What's new

SALE!!! Criterions, OOPs, Bro. of the Wolf 3-disc, Decalogue, Tarkovsky, MUCH MORE!!! (1 Viewer)

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
I'm a completely reliable and fast Gold Trader (DVD Talk forum) with zero bad trades or sales, looking to sell the following titles. Please, no trade offers - I'm only looking to sell at this time!
All these titles are opened, but just exactly like new unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping within the United States via USPS Media Mail with tracking number. Please add $2 per order for USPS Priority Mail with tracking number. I'm willing to ship to Canada, but we'll need to discuss and settle shipping/tracking/insurance costs. I accept PayPal, personal checks and money orders.
For fast and reliable daytime response, please email to [email protected] For slightly slower and somewhat less reliable nighttime response, please email [email protected]
Criterions:
  • HIGH AND LOW $22 ***sold
  • BRIEF ENCOUNTER $22 ***pending
Criterion OOPs:
  • ROBOCOP $30
Others:
  • BJORK: MTV UNPLUGGED/MTV LIVE $12
  • BROTHERHOOD OF THE WOLF (3-disc Canadian Collector's Edition) $25 ***sold
  • THE BROTHERS QUAY COLLECTION $13 ***pending
  • Jan Svankmajer's CONSPIRATORS OF PLEASURE $13 ***pending
  • Epstein/Bunuel's THE FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER (1928) $14
  • Tarkovsky’s THE MIRROR (Kino) the only version with the original, unaltered soundtrack $13 ***pending
  • Sokurov’s MOTHER AND SON $12
  • SAVING PRIVATE RYAN (includes feature “Into the Breach”; DD-5.1) $13
  • Tarkovsky’s STALKER (RusCiCo 2-disc special edition set; all region/NTSC) $30
  • STRANGERS ON A TRAIN (US and UK versions) $10
  • Orson Welles’ THE TRIAL $20
  • Guy Maddin’s TWILIGHT OF THE ICE NYMPHS/ARCHANGEL/THE HEART OF THE WORLD: Special Edition $17
Other OOP:
  • Kieslowski’s THE DECALOGUE $45 ***sold
  • Antonioni’s RED DESERT $20 ***pending
  • HALLOWEEN Limited Edition 2-disc set (with holographic cover, extended TV version on disc 2, plus many extras) $40.00

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks