What's new

Pioneer HTS-910DV vs HTP-710 (1 Viewer)

Casey S

Auditioning
I'm a ignorant newbie when it comes to HT so I'm here at your mercy :)
I've been looking at these two systems and was looking for feedback comparing them as well as feedback from 910DV owners. I've read the thread below on the 710 and that has helped.
Things I like about the 910 over the 710 is that it has component video (which i don't have a tv now that has it, but within a year i will) as well as it is seperate components(dvd player and reciever) so would be easier to change stuff on it later and if one goes bad i don't have to replace everything. Additionally I really like the compact design of the 910 as this will be in my main living room until I finish the basement where it will go eventually.
Basically just looking for feedback on these, especially the 910 as I searched the net but couldn't find any reviews on the 910.
Cheers and thanks in advance.
Casey Swenson
ps - what is everyone experience with e-tailors like BSless.com? They say it comes with the 1 year warrenty and with s/h the 910 would cost me $752 which doesn't seem like a bad deal.

Casey S

Auditioning
Opps - got some numbers mixed up. I did not mean to say the HTP-710 - but instead was refering to the HTZ-77DV. Sorry for the mistake.

Cheers

Casey Swenson

Casey S

Auditioning
To-The-Top

Anyone able to help me on this...I'm really looking for some feedback as I'm new to HT and it is safe to say everyone else here knows a HECK of alot more about this then I do.

Cheers

Casey Swenson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks