What's new
World Wide Stereo

Pioneer DV578A / Star Wars Episode 2 aotc problems (1 Viewer)

RobertWW

Auditioning
I picked up a pristine used Attack of the Clones disc the other day, and when I put it in my dvd player it says 'loading' and just stalls there. I exchanged it for another copy and got the same results. Neither my Phantom Menace nor my original trilogy discs have this problem. I use a Pioneer 578A which, to be honest, has been giving me a bit of trouble as of late. Anyone have any info/ideas on what I can do?

728x90

Yung

Stunt Coordinator
This particular disc does take a long time to load on the 578a, but it does eventually load for me. I don't remember if this happened the first time I played AOTC, my recollection was that it didn't; but, the last two times I played this movie it did take a long time to load.

P.S. I just timed it and it took about 45 seconds before the FBI Warning screen came up.

RobertWW

Auditioning
You're right. It took about 75 seconds for me this morning. I picked up a lens cleaner today and now it's down to about 40 seconds (my lens was in DESPERATE need of cleaning). Thanks a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GAMark
Recent bookmarks