What's new

The Terminal (2004) (1 Viewer)

SteveCallas

Second Unit
After finally seeing this movie, I am in a state of denial. I refuse to believe Hanks and Spielberg could bomb so bad. This movie is so AWFUL that I can't begin to fathom what thoughts were running through Hanks and Spielberg's heads while making it. I'm pretty sure, "This movie is gonna be great" was not one of them.

I could go on an list about a million things wrong with this movie, but instead I'll just offer this advice to anyone who might be reading this and hasn't seen the movie yet. DO NOT SEE THIS MOVIE!

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
I just saw this movie for the first time since last summer. Just wondering whether or not there was a reason that the Tucci character wouldn't allow Viktor to go to NYC. Wasn't he legally able to leave the airport once the situation in his country was resolved? Was the Tucci character just being an a-hole? Did he even have the right to call the cops to go after Viktor?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

Viktor couldn't go into NYC because his passport was invalid due to his country no longer existing. Since he couldn't go back to his country and couldn't go into the USA, he was pretty much stuck in the terminal. Hope this helps! :)

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
So his passport status wasn't fixed when his country came back or whatever?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks