What's new

My entire DVD collection FS (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A free bump for a busy guy! :D

Hey, Angel. I'm a Red Sox fan...but as I was watching some SportsCenter highlights the other day I saw THIS GUY! Are you a Cubbies fan? Or is that your real name?

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
Thanks Mike. :)

Not me and no, I'm not a Cubbies fan. It's my real name and..... wait for it.....I'm a Yankees fan. Hence, my gamertag which was inspired by my buddy (not really) Larry Lucchino. ;)

Funny thing, I first heard about Angel Pagan the player when he was in the Mets farm system back in 01 playing for the Brooklyn Cyclones. We're both from PR (well, my family is anyway) so maybe he's a distant relative. :)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Way cool! :emoji_thumbsup:

Imagine my surprise when I saw Angel Pagan on SportsCenter (or Baseball Tonight)! I thought, wait a minute, he's a trrader on the HTF...not a Cubbie! :D

And don't worry, we still let Yankee fans deal on the HTF! ;)

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
We here at home always get a kick when his name comes up on sportscenter. Wife looks at me and says that I've been busy. :)

For now. But how about when we win the wild card and beat the Bosox in the ALCS? :D

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks