What's new

MST3K Fans! Say TY to Rhino...again! (1 Viewer)

Trey Fletcher

Second Unit
"Are those Schlitz kegs?"
Mitchell will definitely be finding a place on my shelf. I've never seen Manos, though everyone seem to recommend it. Hmmm.
I've got Pod People ("have no reason to live") on VHS. A proper DVD release is eagerly anticipated. And like Pete, I too always crack up during the potato scene. "This one's got big ears."
"You know mom, you never hear the one with your name on it."
"The helpless cough of a squirrel with a crushed face."
Huzzah! TF
[Edited last by Trey Fletcher on November 13, 2001 at 02:01 PM]

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Note to wandering mods/admins: Could you maybe change this thread to the 'MST3K DVD Thread' or something to that effect? Rhino seems to be releasing these DVDs every 5 months or so, and it would be groovy to have one ongoing thread. Thanks!
OK, so who got the two latest MST DVDs (Red Zone Cuba and I Accuse My Parents)? I haven't purchased them yet for various fiscal reasons, but I'm curious to hear your thoughts - particularly because I don't remember anything about either of these episodes!
Also, have any of you lovable freaks heard anything about the next 2 MST DVDs that should be due by...let's say...next January? :laugh:

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
The Satellite News sez:

Our sources at Rhino also confirm that more DVDs are slated for an October-ish release, but the titles have not yet been chosen. As soon as we get more info, we'll be sure to post it.
:crosses fingers for Pod People and Catalina Caper:

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
Just as an update:
The release date for Red Zone Cuba was changed from March 26th to April 2nd.
Bruce

Glennica

Agent
I got an email on Monday from Laser's Edge confirming shipment of both Red Zone Cuba and I Accuse My Parents.

I agree that Red Zone Cuba seemed boring last time I watched it, but I'll give it another chance. At least it comes with a short - "Speech".

I Accuse My Parents has always been one of my favorite episodes.

Jason Borchers

Second Unit
It's been a while since I saw Red Zone Cuba, but I remember it as one of the funniest MST episodes ever. Coleman Francis movies make for perfect bot fodder. I hope Deep Discount ships it to me soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks