What's new

Kubrick DVD Questions. (1 Viewer)

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Out of the eight Stanley Kubrick movies that I've ever seen, I like seven of them, and I wish to get the Collector's Series of Full Metal Jacket and Clockwork Orange. I'm just curious to know if these sets are actually limited in run. I don't want to waste my time ordering them if I'll never get them in the mail.
My other question is if the Dr. Strangelove DVD included in the new digitally remastered Kubrick Box Set is the Special Edition Columbia Tri-Star one.
First and Second Edit: I keep forgetting the amount of Kubrick movies I've seen.
biggrin.gif

Third Edit: I'm retarded.
------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Let's see, Matt Chmiel has Rini Bell, NickSO has Mena Suvari, John Williamson has Ivana Milisevic, and Steve Gon has Emmanuelle Beart...who the hell do I have???
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection
[Edited last by Dome Vongvises on November 12, 2001 at 09:55 PM]
[Edited last by Dome Vongvises on November 12, 2001 at 09:56 PM]
[Edited last by Dome Vongvises on November 12, 2001 at 09:58 PM]

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
If I'm not mistaken, the DVD's in the collector's sets are identical to the latest remastered DVD's. What kind of tangible extras come with the collector's sets?
Yes, the latest Kubrick Collection remaster of Strangelove is identical in content to the Col/Tri special edition.
(Shhh, don't tell anyone, I found a great price on the remastered Kubrick collection and replaced the original set. That documentary is outstanding.)
- Steve

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Shhh, don't tell anyone, I found a great price on the remastered Kubrick collection and replaced the original set. That documentary is outstanding.
Don't hold out on us now.
wink.gif

------------------
"I don't know, Marge. Trying is the first step towards failure." - Homer J. Simpson
"Let's see, Matt Chmiel has Rini Bell, NickSO has Mena Suvari, John Williamson has Ivana Milisevic, and Steve Gon has Emmanuelle Beart...who the hell do I have???
"It's not Pikeville, Kentucky. It's Pikevool!!! And it's not Louisville, it's Loolvool!!! Get it right, damnit!!!"
My DVD Collection

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks