What's new

Klipsch Cornwall II speakers FOR SALE MINT! (1 Viewer)

Jeff+T

Auditioning
I have a pair of professionally finshed Klipsch Cornwall II's for sale. The cabinets are professionally finished birch. No scratches or water marks are present, and the dust covers are in mint condition. The horns and drivers work beautifully and if you know anything about Klipsch, you know they are the next best thing to a live performance. The wood has been kept well oiled, and in a climate controled house. Very low use! I am the only owner and received these speakers direct from Klipsch. I will include all original pamphlets and manuals. Price is $999.00 crated and shipped UPS.
E-mail me for pictures, with questions, or for specs! Also avaiable is a Denon quadrophonic optical series receiver(e-mail for info).
-Jeff
[email protected]

Jeff+T

Auditioning
Come on! Someone has to want some information! Please e-mail me with possitive or negative feedback from my add. Is my price too high?(my research leads me to beleive not)
please e-mail me!

Frank Carter

Screenwriter
Hey Jeff,
I think they're priced right. If I had the space, I would sure love them. If you haven't already, head over to teh forums at Klipsch.com and post this for sale in the General section, I think you'll have better luck there.

Also, pictures help a bit.

Frank

Jeff+T

Auditioning
Thanks for the info! Never knew they had a forum. Even with as often as I visit their page! Amazing!

DaveLenhert

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, post over in the Klipsch Forums, we are a lively croud, dare I say fanatical, and love klipsch heritage speakers to go to other Klipsh homes. When posting your offer (preferably in the Home Audio "2-Channel Audio" forum) have your serial #'s handy and some digital pics. Tell us of any other mods you have done, cross-overs, cabinet work, etc. Also, where are you located, shipping of some of the larger heritage speakers is quite expensive and most of use would drive many hours for a personal pickup!

-Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks