What's new

Is There A "Region 3" Spider-Man DVD? (1 Viewer)

Ocean Phoenix

Supporting Actor
A DVD of Spider-Man was bought for me from China, and on the package I believe it is identified as being "region 3" (there's a logo of a small globe with a "3" on it). I'm not sure if this package is labelled accurately, however, because I can't find any information about a region 3 Spider-Man DVD online.

It is important to me to find out if this is a region 3 DVD, because if it is, that means I can play region 3 DVDs on my DVD player, which I thought could only play region 1 DVDs since it was bought in Canada. So can anyone tell me if they've ever heard of a region 3 Spider-Man DVD?

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
The R3 Hong Kong DVD is a two disc set with all the extras from the R1 disc.

The only difference is that there are Korean and Thai subtitles on the disc and the French soundtrack has been replaced by a Thai 5.1 soundtrack.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
The R3 Superbit and R2 Japanese Superbit were released long before the R1 disc. These discs are "true" Superbit DVDs with no extras whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks