What's new

I own 3 versions of Millers Crossing on disc (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
And Barton Fink and certainly a few others. Just updating my Movie Organizer and I knew about the multitude of Millers in my collection but I'd forgotten the same thing happened with Barton Fink. :frowning:
There's little doubt that I've made a car payment or three for the the Coen Brothers. Many visits to the theater, the P&S LDs, the W I D E LDs....and now the (probably soon to be outdated) DVDs.
Many of you have probably wasted a good part of your income the same way. I could tell the same story about Electric Lady Land, Dark Side Of The Moon and the entire Jerry Lee Lewis discography.

Matt<>Broon

Stunt Coordinator
I've managed to avoid many double dips I'm glad to say (a couple of upgrades to DVD from video notwithstanding).

The only ones I can really think of off the top of my head are LotR:Fellowship which I justify because one of them is the extended version, Evil dead (because I had to have the oderific latex book version) and Re-Animator.

Charlie Essmeier

Stunt Coordinator
My widescreen laserdiscs of the Coen titles look great, even when scaled to 92" wide. I won't be upgrading to anything short of HD.

Charlie

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
in my 100+ disc collection i've yet to double dip a single title. The only one I was even tempted to upgrade was Se7en but when I realized that it had been over a year since I had last watched the flipper I didn't buy the SE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks