I own 3 versions of Millers Crossing on disc

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Henry Gale, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Henry Gale

Henry Gale Producer

And Barton Fink and certainly a few others. Just updating my Movie Organizer and I knew about the multitude of Millers in my collection but I'd forgotten the same thing happened with Barton Fink. [​IMG]
    There's little doubt that I've made a car payment or three for the the Coen Brothers. Many visits to the theater, the P&S LDs, the W I D E LDs....and now the (probably soon to be outdated) DVDs.
    Many of you have probably wasted a good part of your income the same way. I could tell the same story about Electric Lady Land, Dark Side Of The Moon and the entire Jerry Lee Lewis discography.

2. Jason Kleeberg

Many double/triple/quadruple dips for all of us...that's how the DVD collecting business is.

3. JustinCleveland

JustinCleveland Cinematographer

Justin Cleveland
    That's what eBay is for!

4. Matt<>Broon

Matt<>Broon Stunt Coordinator

I've managed to avoid many double dips I'm glad to say (a couple of upgrades to DVD from video notwithstanding).

The only ones I can really think of off the top of my head are LotR:Fellowship which I justify because one of them is the extended version, Evil dead (because I had to have the oderific latex book version) and Re-Animator.

5. Charlie Essmeier

Charlie Essmeier Stunt Coordinator

My widescreen laserdiscs of the Coen titles look great, even when scaled to 92" wide. I won't be upgrading to anything short of HD.

Charlie

6. Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson Cinematographer

Carl III
    in my 100+ disc collection i've yet to double dip a single title. The only one I was even tempted to upgrade was Se7en but when I realized that it had been over a year since I had last watched the flipper I didn't buy the SE.