What's new
World Wide Stereo

How do regular sherwood receivers fair in sq? (1 Viewer)

Steve Adams

Second Unit
I am getting the sherwood P-965 and A-965 for my main theater. But im wondering how the normal sherwood receivers sound compared to say a pioneer unit, or a low end yammie or something like that?

If they sound close to the newcastle stuff, I would get these receivers for the rest of my house too....and sell what I have already. I am liking this product line more and more.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

ChuckSolo

Screenwriter
I have two Sherwood RD-6108 A/V receivers, one in my den and the other in my bedroom and although I have not listened to the other two Sherwoods you mentioned, they sound great to me. DD 5.1 and DTS decoding is excellent.

Steve Adams

Second Unit
thanks.

the P-965 and A-965 are the new newcastle pre/pro and amp. they are outstanding. thanks for the input...for the money, I dont think there is a better company to deal with...yes lexicon, and stuff like that but for the "budget" minded enthusiast, sherwood looks like a home run! I will be getting lot's of their products.!

:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks