What's new

How about the rest of Peter Gunn and all of Mr. Lucky (1 Viewer)

ChristopherBlig

Stunt Coordinator
I remember seeing these both of these shows on the local CBS affiliate on Sunday night's Late Movie after Warner Wolf's Sports Update (with the theme music being Shame by Evelyn 'Champagne' King) I know some sets were put out by A&E for the first 32 episodes. Any chance of putting the rest of Gunn and the entire run of Mr. Lucky on DVD? who's with me on this? love to hear all of your feedback of these 2 underrated 50's/early 60's black and white shows.

The best music by Henry Mancini (RIP) every episode is always a treat and a half

Mark To

Supporting Actor
My friend, you're in the wrong place. With the scant exception of myself and about 3 or 4 other people here, everyone else is young and not very interested in older shows. Both of those properties are currently owned by a company called Liberty Media and hopefully they do have plans to do something with them.

Joe Lugoff

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joe
I'm an old geezer like Mark To, and I'd like every show from the '50s and early '60s to come out on DVD. I mean, I'd think I died and went to heaven if "December Bride" came out on DVD.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I had never seen Peter Gunn until the A&E releases of the first season, and was hooked instantly. That show was the closest TV ever came to film noir. Why hasn't A&E released the remaining two seasons??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks