What's new

Happy Fathers' Day All (1 Viewer)

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
so Mothers day comes around she gets flowers and taken out to dinner; thank goodness i am a Dad and Grandfather, high point of my day, one daughter out of state called to wish me a Happy Fathers Day, then my other daughter shows up at the house with bikes for me to put together, for her and her girls, but got to see my 3year old granddaughter ride her first real bike :D, then the wife goes out and brings back pork chops, the thick cut ones for the grill, and some Sam Adams already cold. I'll take that any day over flowers and a trip to Golden Corral!

to all the guys on here that understand, Happy Fathers Day!

tell your favorite part of the day

Last edited:

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Thanks Adam,

she could not quite get the concept of moving the pedals in the beginning, and thank goodness for training wheels, that smile and laughter when she realised she was all alone, just took me back to when my kids were kids, learning that first time as well. wish i had the video that the daughter took with her iPhone, i would post it, my little chipmunk has an infectious laugh that just makes you smile.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
granddaughter is the chipmunk, it had to be, her mom was always so tiny when she was little and would crawl all over you so i called her Squirrel, just had to continue with her daughter, and i am the only one allowed to call her that,

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
granddaughter is the chipmunk, it had to be, her mom was always so tiny when she was little and would crawl all over you so i called her Squirrel, just had to continue with her daughter, and i am the only one allowed to call her that,
That's great you raised squirrel and now are helping to raise a chipmunk. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks