What's new

FS: SVS 25-31(22hz tuned) + Parasound HCA 1201 (1 Viewer)

Greg P

Stunt Coordinator
Hi!
I am looking to sell my treasured SVS 25-31CS for $309 (PRICE REDUCTION)
and my parasound high current monoblock amplifier (THX ULTRA CERTIFIED) for $219 (PRICE REDUCTION)( 240 high current watts, NO FAN)
Both units are about a year old and in mint condition.
For more info contact Greg at [email protected]

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Hey Greg, Just a bump up & some questions. Why are you selling them? How long have you have the SVS? Did you buy it from SVS direct? Let me know. I dont know if I could swing the $329 (well, thats my girlfriend talking), but maybe we could work something out. If you need cash and still want a sub maybe my sony + cash would interest you?
Just curious & bored :D
Brian

Greg P

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Johnson,

I got the SVS last march direct from the factory, the only reason Im selling it is Im trying diy. I got very interested in this and I am excited to build my own sub. However, I need money to fund it, thats why I must sell the SVS.

P. S.- I will ship anywhere now, so send me a message if your interested.

Keir H

Second Unit
Greg I am interested in this sub from ya bud....You'll ship to Houston with no problem? THe amp sounds nice too but I could only send money for the sub right now...interested. I should be able to send something out to you this week. How bout that? thanks again!

Keir

David_ME

Auditioning
Greg P

i also go to purdue and would like to look at the

sub, i'll email you also but thought i would just

post this first.

david

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks