What's new

FS: Panasonic XP-30 DVD Player (1 Viewer)

SteveMs

Agent
I have for sale a Panasonic XP30 DVD player. The player is in great shape and looks brand new. This is a highly rated progressive scan DVD player. This player has the highly regarded Faroudja chipset. This version of the chipset does not have the macroblocking problem of the newer Faroudja chipsets.

The player will come with the original remote, power cord, Panasonic Cleaning Cloth and instruction manual. It will not ship in the original box, but I will have it professionally packaged to minimize damage. It will ship FedEx Ground and I will provide a tracking number one it ships. It will also be automatically insured up to $100.

Price is $65 shipped or best reasonable offer.

SteveMs

Agent
I forgot to mention....the manual is printed with Soy Ink...now that is one feature that you cant live without!!! :)

Chris Sherman

Second Unit
I'll take it . Do you take paypal? I will cover fee.
Let me know, email me at [email protected] I'm on the good traders list here and have excellent feedback on Audiogon, user id cdsherman2 and Ebay user id cdsherman

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks