What's new

FS: Panasonic SFX1050S DVD/Receiver combo (XP50 - Faroudja)) (1 Viewer)

Brett G

Stunt Coordinator
This combo includes the Panasonic DVD-XP50 DVD player (with the Faroudja deinterlacer) and the XA-SR10S receiver (which sells for about $150 on Ebay). Both units are in their own factory boxes, the receiver is still factory sealed and the XP50 was used for about five minutes (literally - I haven't even opened the remote/power cord bag, I just used my RP91 power cord/remote). I bought this combo last week because I thought it would fix a problem I was having with my RP91. Once I played a DVD on the XP50 I figured out that the problem is actually with my Toshiba 65H80 RPTV and my RP91 is just fine. So now I have no need for the XP50, which is the only reason I purchased this package.

So I'm selling it for the exact price I paid for it - $345.09. Buyer pays actual shipping. All factory packaging/literature is intact and the receiver is unopened.

-Brett

Brett G

Stunt Coordinator
Wow! Good searching! This was from a year ago and it has since been sold. Sorry.

-Brett

Tyler_T.

Grip
oh whoops sorry...
I wasn't paying attention to the year I just saw July 8th and no replies so I figured it was this past july aww nuts and I really wanted it too :frowning:

P.S. I'm new to this site can ya tell? :P lol

Well thanks anyways lol...
Tyler T.

Brett G

Stunt Coordinator
No problem. That's what I figured.

Were you specifically looking for a combo or just a DVD player? I bought a Lite-on LVD-2001 DVD player a while back and have never used it (only watched one DVD). It scales to 1080i (via component) and is region-free and converts PAL to NTSC and vice versa. A spiffy player if you have an HDTV or if you want to go region-free. I'd sell it for what I paid for it ($135) plus shipping. Just FYI...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks