What's new

FS: Clark Platinum Tactile Transducers and Audiosource AMP 3 (1 Viewer)

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Hi,
I've got a pair of Clark Synthesis Tactile Transducers and an Audiosource AMP 3 for sale. The ad with all the specifics is listed on Audiogon, so please follow this link for more details: Link Removed
Please check out my other ads. I'm also selling a pair of Nordost SMP speaker cables and a mono run of Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable for a center channel speaker.
Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Johnny,

Please explain. Is the problem that the price is listed at Audiogon or that it's not located here at HTF? I'm new here and want to follow the rules.

Thanks,
Gary

To my knowledge it is but if I'm incorrect, I'm sure more experienced members will chime in. If you will briefly take a look at the posting guidelines in the Hardware for Sale forum it clearly states that the sale item must have a price listed. I hope this helps. Welcome to the forum.

Johnny

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Thanks for the info. I'm heading out now, but will read upon return and make sure I'm in compliance.

Thanks again,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
OK. Price for all of this stuff is $1125 delivered in the Cont'l USA. Shipping extra for other places. I will sell items separately. $400 for each Clark Platinum Tactile Transducer and $325 for the Audiosource AMP 3 (please add shipping if buying items separately). I also have a pair of 200 Hz low pass filters that I'll give to whomever buys the package or the first Clark Transducer.

Email with questions.

Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
Sorry if anybody tried to email and could not. I accidentally had the email privacy on. Now you can email if you so desire.

I really want to sell this stuff.

Thanks,
Gary

gary_wiener

Auditioning
PRICE REDUCTION: Now $999 for the entire package of 2 Clark Synthesis Platinum Tactile Transducers and the Audiosource AMP 3. Shipping included in the Cont'l USA.

gary_wiener

Auditioning
I'm surprised these haven't sold yet. They are really cool. I need to sell them, so if you are interested, please feel free to make a reasonable offer.

Thanks,
Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks