What's new

FS: Ati All in Wonder 7500 (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Hey all,

I have an ATI All In Wonder 7500 for sale. This is just the card, plus the instillation files burned on a CD R. I'll have to check to see if I still have the cables that came with it, so if you need those, LMK.

I'm hoping to get rid of it for $50's + $5 for shipping so I can purchase a 5.1 surround system for the home comp.

Anyone interested, send a reply or shoot me a PM.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
Is the DVI-to-VGA adaptor included? Without that, it's of little use to me; with it, I'm interested [particularly if the cables are also provided]. But why aren't you offering the whole AIW bundle?

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I still have the DVI to VGA adapter, I'm almost certain. Last I checked, it was still hooked up to the Jersey Shore computer, so I'll double check for you. We're going down there this weekend to uninstall it and bring it back up North.

Reason why I'm not offering the whole package is because I threw most of it away. At the time, I had no need for the remote because I was still using the VCR and hadn't gone completly digital y et. I Threw away the CD because I found it easier and quicker just to download the files off the ATI site.

If you're still interested, LMK and I'll get back to you on Saturday with what equipment I do still have for it.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
I'm definitely interested as long as it has the ancillary hardware so that I can actually use it. I have one of those input dongles, so if you don't that's OK, but the output cable has [as I understand it] the audio connector which would significantly increase the card's utility to me. The remote, on the other hand, isn't much use to me anyway.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
OK, We'll get back to you Late Friday night, or Early Saturday Morning. We'll be leaving at 8PM tommorow, so I should have it uninstalled by 11PM.

Depending on wether or not we can find a UPS store down there, Paypal payment sent on Saturday will have the item shipped same day, Monday at the latest if we can't find a store. Money ORder as soon as it arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks