What's new

Florence Stanley dies (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
And Judge Wilbur from Night Court, Ruth Woodbine on Cybill... she was a great character actress and will sorely be missed. :frowning:

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
So many celebrities dying in the past few months. :frowning:
Wasn't Florence Stanley also one of the voices on the short-lived Henson-produced show Dinosaurs?

Edit: An IMDB search shows my memory was correct. Can't believe I actually remember she was on that - I haven't seen that show since it was originally on, when I wads 9.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Can't believe I actually remember she was on that
I haven't looked at IMDB yet and I knew that. Her voice was SO recognizable. Wasn't she also on "My 2 Dads" as a judge?

She was in one of my favorite movies (Trapped in Paradise). I loved the scene where the 2 mob huys through her in the trunk of the car for singing christmas carols and she kept belting them out :D

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
She played another role on Night Court as a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb. She was a nasty neighbor lady on Malcolm in the Middle and she was quite touching on Mr. Belvedere as a lonely widow who wins the services of Mr. B for a day and proceeds to hold him hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks