What's new

Finding Refurbished Harman Products in Canada (1 Viewer)

kiyohisa

Auditioning
I've been looking for Harman Kardon receivers at a good price for a long time. After shopping around, I found good contact for Canadian customers for refurbished Harman products, and as a semi-audiophile, I thought I should let others know about it.

I was looking for a Harman kardon receiver and I came across a dealer that sells refurbished units in Canada at a great price. At first I was hesitant, but after inquiring I
found he had good deals. His stock varies from week to week, but if you are patient, you can find what you are looking for. I got a avr 320 a while back for $630 CDN, and they also carry speakers too (Infinity, JBL, etc.) the e-mail address is:
[email protected]

I heard it for the first time on this forum a while back. They don't have a website, but they were very easy to deal
with, and the best part is that they offer full warranty servicable in Canada. :)

Hope this helps other audiophiles who have been looking for HK stuff a reasonable price.

paulBAW

Stunt Coordinator
I saw an AVR 320 Harman Kardon for $329.96 at Future shop, the one in Ajax right now has a AVR 8000 for $1699.96 without remote, even still it use to retail for $3999.99

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
All H/K dealers can get refurb product, but the available units and quantities vary continuously.

I don't order refurbs as a matter of course, but if someone specifically wanted a refurb of a particular model, I can certainly get it for you when it becomes available.

Who is this dealer anyway? You? What's the company name and address? demodeals.com doesn't seem to be a valid domain name.

Jason GT

Second Unit
I bought a HK refurb from Matthew at Demodeals.

Demodeals is a unit of Erikson consumer (a whois on demodeals.com resolves to Jam Industries). As a dealer John, you're probably familiar with them. :)

JohnnyG

Screenwriter
Thanks for the info, Jason. I'm familiar with Erikson of course, but not Demodeals. What an odd thing for them to do considering that there usually isn't that much refurb product available in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks