What's new

Did you guys ever just see a girl that completely mesmerized you? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I did today. I had to go out to run some errands, I travel primarily around town by bus, and when I was finished with my business I was waiting at the bus stop to go home, and this incredible looking blonde walked up and waited for the same bus as me. I know that because I asked her what bus she was waiting for and what time it was supposed to arrive.

I couldn't believe how fine she was fellas! She was about 5'6, sorta thin, hair was back in a pony tail that came down to her mid back and she had on a black sleeveless pants suit. She sorta resembled Sarah Michelle Gellar, not so much in the face though as the body.

I was smitten big time.

The whole way out of town I was checking her out, I was wearing wrap around sunglasses that made it easier, she couldn't see where my eyes were. :) I might have said something but I noticed she was wearing a ring. :frowning: Can't win em all I suppose. Plus, women who look that good tend to intimidate me a little, okay, A LOT.

Anyway, had to share for no good reason. :)

Larry Fletcher

Stunt Coordinator
Andrea Corr
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Larry,

yeah, Andrea's nice. However I was thinking more along the lines of someone you just see on the street or whatever, not necessarily a celebrity. But i'll take celebrity entries too I suppose. :)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
John- One little tip: Some women (especially the ultra hotties) wear a wedding ring to keep men from hitting on them. It doesn't *always* mean that they're married or even if they're seeing someone.

Joel Mack

Senior HTF Member
Every. Damn. Day. :angry:

It rules. ;)

Fortunately, you're not at the Mall of America. It might kill you... :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Brian,

now you tell me! ;)

Nah, actually that did occur to me, but if she would rather be left alone I can respect that, especially if she gets hit on all the time, which, I imagine this girl gets.

Charles J P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ Paul
I think that would be a dumb move, I mean its supposed to keep guys from approaching you, but it will only keep the nice guys from approaching you. There are guys who will hit on a married woman, and these are the guys you want to avoid the most, and then the nice guy that she would want to end up with is the least likely person to approach her, because she's wearing a ring. I guess thats the bad karhma from being decietful (sp)

Chris Hovanic

Supporting Actor
Im with Ron P...

Every morning when I wake up... going on 8 years married and 11 years together.

Go for it. Strike up a conversation. Be yourself and forget the pickup lines... Ask her about her ring or watch or necklace. Tell her that it is very nice looking and be very polite.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
I went out to this mexican resturant a few months back and one of the waitresses just got into work and as she walked by we had a good second or so of eye contact and my mind went completely blank, I was like "Uhhhh." Than I just said wow and laughed to myself.

Frederick

Second Unit
I was at the ATM at my job a few years back, and this vision of "fine-ness" walked up to the ATM on the other side. She took my breath away. Funny thing was that a few days prior I had accidently sent an email to the wrong person, and we ended up having conversation and had agreed to meet up for lunch on the same day I saw this woman. Well, guess who was waiting for me at lunch time! We dated for three years. If anything had me believeing in fate and things happening for a reason, it was that event. She even drove the car that I was looking at buying :laugh: ...

Freddy C.

Bill_D

Supporting Actor
I though we had a rule around here requiring pics when discussing Grade A. You guys need to get one of those camera phones.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
:laugh:

Holadem,

my man, thanks for the advice, but i'm not COMPLETELY new at this, ya know? :) If we had struck up a conversation I would of course been myself and confident, that's how I usually am in social situations.

However, I had no idea whether or not the ring was the real deal or not so I chose not to move on it. I don't know if I blew it or not, but I think I made the right choice. It was one of those things, she came in and out of my life during one awesome bus trip from downtown to Union St. :)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Sorry John, I saw "mesmerized" and "very polite" and all sorts of red flags went up. I didn't mean to sound condescending.

In NY this kind of stuff happened so often you don't even notice after a while. The one that stood out the most was this absolutely gorgeous woman... who happened to be reading my favorite book. How often does that happen? I'll do like corporate america and blame my failure to speak to her 9/11 (it was in october 2001).

--
Holadem - Yes, I was mesmerized.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
John, and not necessarily the Ultra hot ones either, sometimes I'll be totally mesmerized with someone who wouldn't really be considered a "head turner".

Those are the kinds of women that turn you into mush where you can't think of anything else but the shear beauty standing in front of you. It's so hard to concentrate on anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.