Courageous Cat: The Complete Series 10/29 all 130 episodes

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by oscar_merkx, Sep 18, 2002.

1. oscar_merkx

oscar_merkx Lead Actor

from today's Bits update

A&E will round out its 10/29 offerings with Courageous Cat: The Complete Series! You heard that right - all 130 episodes of the classic 1960s animated series (which was developed by Bob Kane, the legendary creator of Batman, as a parody of the caped crusader) will arrive on DVD as a 4-disc set (SRP $79.95). They'll be presented digitally remastered and uncut, in their original broadcast order.
    ================================================== ==========

is this really as good as they are saying

there is also updates on other A&E discs such as Shaka Zulu aand others, althought SZ is a favorite of mine

Wow, bring it on

2. Jerome Grate

Jerome Grate Cinematographer

DAAAAAAA....DAA... DAAAAAAA... DAA...DAA.. Haven't heard that one in a long, long time. Might be worth the purchase.[​IMG]

3. John_Berger

John_Berger Cinematographer

Oh ... my ... God! This is TOO cool! Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse return!

I am THRILLED that this is being released, but I'm as curious as hell as to what prompted A&E to release this! I can't imagine that there are a lot of people who even know what this is, let alone justify a DVD release!

4. Anthony Liz

Anthony Liz Stunt Coordinator

Don't want to bust on anybody's bubble, so maybe an admin should merge this thread with the one I posted last month. Oh, and here is the cover art.
    [​IMG]

5. TomJD

TomJD Agent

www.deepdiscountdvd.com has this set for $42.53 and free shipping.I can't wait to get this.Love the theme song and intro through the tunnel.