What's new

Courageous Cat: The Complete Series 10/29 all 130 episodes (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
from today's Bits update

A&E will round out its 10/29 offerings with Courageous Cat: The Complete Series! You heard that right - all 130 episodes of the classic 1960s animated series (which was developed by Bob Kane, the legendary creator of Batman, as a parody of the caped crusader) will arrive on DVD as a 4-disc set (SRP $79.95). They'll be presented digitally remastered and uncut, in their original broadcast order.
================================================== ==========

is this really as good as they are saying

there is also updates on other A&E discs such as Shaka Zulu aand others, althought SZ is a favorite of mine

Wow, bring it on

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
DAAAAAAA....DAA... DAAAAAAA... DAA...DAA.. Haven't heard that one in a long, long time. Might be worth the purchase.:D

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
Oh ... my ... God! This is TOO cool! Courageous Cat and Minute Mouse return!

I am THRILLED that this is being released, but I'm as curious as hell as to what prompted A&E to release this! I can't imagine that there are a lot of people who even know what this is, let alone justify a DVD release!

Anthony Liz

Stunt Coordinator
Don't want to bust on anybody's bubble, so maybe an admin should merge this thread with the one I posted last month. Oh, and here is the cover art.
Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks