What's new

BIG BROTHER 11 HTF TOP TEN CHALLENGE: Check to see who won! (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
We have a 3 way tie after the first elimination vote. As usual, an unpredictable vote.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
JeffMc takes the lead with a perfect score. I'm bringing up the rear. Stay tuned....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
JeffMc still leads. Others very close....

Tonight's eviction added points to everyone's score except for AnthonyC. [COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] still leads at [COLOR= #ff0000]8.0[/COLOR] points with AnthonyC and Patrick Sun right behind at 9.0. Everyone else is over the "Dheiner Nine Line" (including the namesake for this landmark.) It looks like this score will remain the best ever in these HTF Top 10 Challenges. We are now down to the Top Ten....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] leads with [COLOR= #ff0000]14.0[/COLOR] and the "Dheiner Niner" is safe for another season!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] continues to lead with [COLOR= #ff0000]14.0[/COLOR] as we are down to the final eight house guests. Now the race will tighten because of the structure of the contest....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
BIG NEWS in Big Brother 11 Land! Because it won't be "publicly" resolved until Tuesday Night (8/18/09) I won't update the HTF Challenge results until that show airs. I have made a scoring determination but want to wait until everything unfolds before posting it. Stay tuned....

If the person who supposedly "left" the show is, in fact, gone then that person will be listed as leaving in position #8 - I just want to be clear on how this all went down. The "rumor" sites have already spelled it out. I just want to see it on air.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
JeffMc continues to lead as a guest is sent packing on tonight's (Tuesday's) show. There was very little change in the scores as most entrants didn't have the evictee on their lists and the other two either hit it on the mark or were only off by one spot. Another house guest bites the dust on Thursday....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] continues to lead at [COLOR= #ff0000]16.0[/COLOR] and is the only entrant with a score still in the teens. Tonight's evictee closed the gap a bit with all other scores now in the 20s....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] still leads with [COLOR= #ff0000]20.0[/COLOR] points but the field is bunched together. His lead is actually 5 points over AnthonyC and Dheiner because the current 2nd and 3rd place holders are ineligible for the prize package. The biggest competition appears to be from Dheiner because only his (Dheiner's) top three choices are still eligible for scoring. Examine the spreadsheet to see what I mean....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
[COLOR= #ff0000]JeffMc[/COLOR] continues to lead at [COLOR= #ff0000]20.0 [/COLOR]points but Dheiner is the only remaining entrant with the possibility of not picking up any more points so this competition is much closer than it might appear. Everything will be resolved over the next two weeks as the program draws to a close.

As a point of information - many of us will be attending CEDIA next week so the update might not be timely. In any event a DVD prize package is being put together and will be announced here as soon as I find out what it is. Everything will be resolved in less than two weeks when the winner is crowned.

Stay tuned....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Here's the prize package that will go to the lucky winner after the contest ends in a couple of weeks. It has a lot of great stuff in it (The Orbison and Chicago/EW&F concerts are two of my favorites).

The Schwarzenegger Collection DVD Box Set (Terminator 2, Total Recall, Red Heat & Running Man)
Dragonball Evolution DVD
Echelon Conspiracy [COLOR= #0000ff](Blu-ray)[/COLOR]
Heart Alive in Seattle [COLOR= #0000ff](Blu-ray)
[/COLOR]Chicago/Earth, Wind and Fire [COLOR= #0000ff](Blu-ray)
[/COLOR]Manilow Live [COLOR= #0000ff](Blu-ray)
[/COLOR]The Moody Blues Live
[COLOR= #0000ff](Blu-ray)
[/COLOR]Roy Orbison: Black & White
[COLOR= #0000ff] (Blu-ray)
[/COLOR]

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
JeffMc has the current lead at [COLOR= #ff0000]22.0[/COLOR] points but it's a lot closer than that because Dheiner could actually win depending on how the final three plays out for next Tuesday's final, Down the stretch they come!!!!!

JeffMc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
jeffmc
Nice prize pack!

I just watched last night's episode and, ya, now that Michelle's gone, I think the only way I can win this contest now is if Natalie wins the game. Otherwise, Dheiner comes up and takes home the gold.

My dilemma is that I hate Natalie and really don't want her to win, but the prize package looks great. So I guess I'll be rooting for her to win and lose at the same time!

Overall, this turned out to be a relatively entertaining season of the show. I'm already getting ready for the 9-month BB withdrawal period.

mike caronia

Second Unit
Thanks again for another great contest, RAF and HTF!!

Congrats Dheiner (sorry Jeff...I ain't rooting for Gnat!!!!!)

After looking at the lists, think I was right about getting myself high score! ha
But my Final 4 would have been way more entertaining than what we're left with!!!!!!

JeffMc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
jeffmc
Ya, the final 3 this season are pretty lame. No one really deserving, but I guess I'd pick Jordan now just because she's not as annoying as the other two. Anyway, the finale episode is still always worthwhile just to hear the catty questions and comments from the evicted houseguests.

I also don't think Gnat has a chance. If she even gets picked to be in the final two, she definitely would lose to Kevin and most likely to Jordan, as well. The viewers hate her (and we have one jury vote) and the majority of the jury house do as well. And she hasn't even played a good game so she doesn't deserve that kind of vote either. Every house guest that was stuck in that house with her deserves to win more just for putting up with her annoying and grating personality for three months.
Thanks to RAF and all (and, yes, congrats Dheiner!) and I look forward to entering this contest again next year! This is the first one I've entered in and it was fun. BB is the only network show I still watch and I'm glad it's just been picked up again as the ratings were up this year. [/url]

Thanks again for another great contest, RAF and HTF!!

Congrats Dheiner (sorry Jeff...I ain't rooting for Gnat!!!!!)

After looking at the lists, think I was right about getting myself high score! ha
But my Final 4 would have been way more entertaining than what we're left with!!!!!!

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Congratulations to [COLOR= #ff0000]Dheiner[/COLOR] who took first place in the final strides by overtaking JeffMc by a single point in one of our more exciting finishes. NYSandy (ineligible for a prize) tied for second. Next up: [COLOR= #0000ff]American Idol #9 in January 2010. [/COLOR] Watch for it.

[COLOR= #ff0000]Note to Dheiner:[/COLOR][COLOR= #ff0000] Please e-mail me your address information at [/COLOR][COLOR= #ff0000][email protected][/COLOR][COLOR= #ff0000] so that I can get your prize package sent out to you ASAP.
[/COLOR]
Thanks to all who participated.

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
Thanks to all who've offered me congratulations, and everyone else who played along, as well.

In addition, thanks to Robert for running the contest, and to the Ron and Parker for providing both the Forum and, ultimately, the prize package.
Again, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks