What's new

Best buys has WB SE dvds for $10. (1 Viewer)

Richard Matich

Stunt Coordinator
Thats BEST BUY: I am posting this here to let people know that in the new release area [where the $6 dvds usualy are] are Warner 2 disc Special Editions.

Citizen Kane [sold out at my BB].

Casablanca [also sold out at my BB].

MY Fair Lady

East Of Eaden

Rebal Wtihout a Cause

Bullit [sold out at my BB]

Giant

Batman [2 disc SE]

Batman 2 [2 disc SE]

Enter The Dragon

One Flew Over The Cukoos Nest SE.

Heat [SE]

A Room With A View

Constentine

Magnolia

Boogie Nights

Million Dollar Baby [3 disc]

Unforgiven

Mystic River [3 disc]

[and a few more I forget]

I almost passed out when I saw all this. LOL. I literaly started grabbing like it was one of those time limit shopping givaways. "You have 60 seconds to grabb as much stuff as you can! Go!!!" LOL.

Let me know if it is at other locations.
It might just be at only the store near me. I am going to ask today [Saturday]. I'm going to get a few more.

I got Giant, My Fair Lady, East Of Eden, A Room With a View, and Batman. $53!!!! Hehehehe. Wow.

Richard Matich

Stunt Coordinator
After doing some checking My Fair Lady East Of Eden and a few others are on the Best Buy Site for $9.99. Some don't show the $9.99 but do say "on sale". with a check mark. :) Hope this helps. Hehehe. I di not check on all of those titles so feel free to look for yourselves. Thank you Warners and Best Buy. :0

Dan Lassiter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dan Lassiter
I picked up Enter the Dragon and Bullitt. Best Buy was giving away a free sampler of 300 The Movie that came with a free movie ticket with the purchase of any movie. Great deal.

Gary Lisker

Auditioning
Last week for three days or so Best Buy had these priced at 9.99 but the computers were ringing them up as Buy 1, Get 1 Free. I got four (Batman, Batman Returns, Casablanca and the 3-disc Mystic River) for $20. Even better deal. :)

RyanAn

Screenwriter
I too picked up 8 of these 2-discers... AWESOME deal. I love seeing "$0.00" for a DVD. ;)

ry

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
Man, this promotion must have been over and done with real fast. I went into two Chicago Best Buy stores on 3/5 and the only sales were for Sony/Columbia titles. The WB SEs were on the shelves at their regular prices.

I did, however, head over to the local Costco and found some of these WB SEs at the aforementioned prices--unfortunately, none were titles I was looking for. They also had a couple WB boxsets marked down, the Hitchcock and Doris Day boxes, to $42.99 each.

Nicholas Vargo

Second Unit
Real Name
Nicholas Vargo
I work at Best Buy and I can tell you that every good deal that they have that is in the ad only last for a week. They never do offers or deals like that for longer than that. If there are any that last longer than a week, then I don't know about it.

MTRodaba2468

Agent
Real Name
Matt Rodabaugh
I managed to pick up the following for the $9.99 price last week, with the BOGO Free promotion (from the previous week when they were on sale for $19.99)

Enter The Dragon
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Boogie Nights (for my friend Alisha)
Bullitt
East Of Eden
Rebel Wtihout A Cause
Giant
Unforgiven

8 for $40. In addition to that, I used the BOGO Free for Boogie Nights (for myself), V For Vendetta, Amadeus, and True Romance for the $19.99 (I'm regretting not waiting a week, although to be fair, no one knew Best Buy would forget to take the promotion out of the registers), and the SE of Mystic River for $9.99 (after they did take the promotion out of the registers).

About $90 for 13 deluxe editions of various movies. Not a bad deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks