What's new

Anybody else watch the Sonics game tonight (1 Viewer)

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
Ok this game just flat out pissed me off. I understand that Dallas has one of the best records in the league and they are a very good team but watching this game just saddened/angered/frustrated me. Both teams played very physical defense through out the whole game but all of the fouls were called on the Sonics. Some of the fouls were completely ridiculous to. If you are going to call very stingy fouls at least do it on both teams. That I can deal with. However it's not like I should be surprised bye this as it seems the Sonics and I'm sure other teams are always stiffed on this when facing more popular teams(cough Lakers cough. I mean seriously Shaq could pitch a tent in the paint and he wouldnt get a 3 in the key called.) I know that I shouldn't be venting about this becuase The Sonics are still playing good and it's looking like they will make the playoffs probably against the Kings or the Mavericks. But still. O well that's just my 2 cents on it. Dallas fans come flame me and Sonics fans come flame me if you want to. Either way I have said my piece. Good Night.

Allen W

Stunt Coordinator
I just got home from the game, my first time to see the new Arena in Dallas - very nice place and lots of JBL speaaker in the rafters:) What in the heck did a Sonics player say to get a technical during a time out? It did seem like all the fouls were being called on the Sonics. Maybe the league has finally heard all of Mark Cuban's griping about officiating and taking it easy on the Mavs for a night?

Aaron Schmitt

Stunt Coordinator
The foul shots were pretty even in the game (I saw about 3/4's of the game, 1st half and 4th quarter). That said, how does a guy take a finger to the eye on a rebound and no foul? Or GP driving to the hole having to double clutch becuase a guy grabs his arm not get a foul call? GP? He's a star, and no call. I'm glad Nate got tossed for complaining about the officiating. I bet Nellie would have been tossed too, if his team were on the losing end at that point. Both teams could complain about the officiating. It would be interesting to hear Mark Cuban talk about the officiating after his team wins for once.

The Supes did put up a pretty good fight for having 4 players out with injuries though. Hopefully the injury bug will move on to some other team now (like the Mavs, Kings, Lakers or T-wolves, whoever the Supes get in the playoffs in the 1st round).

Aaron

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks