Signing up for an account is fast and free. As a member you can join in the conversation, enter contests and remove the pop-up ads that guests get. Click here to create your free account.

Photo

has anybody looked at somebody at thought......

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 of 2 OFFLINE   Scott Thomas

Scott Thomas

Second Unit

• 276 posts

Posted April 28 2002 - 07:31 AM

"That's what I will probaly look like in the future". Working in a store you see alot people come and go, and sometimes I see people with similar charactistics, I sometimes think if I'll end up looking like that guy over there. But I relize that in the end it is me that can change I way I look.

#2 of 2 OFFLINE   Ash Williams

Ash Williams

Second Unit

• 257 posts

Posted April 28 2002 - 10:31 AM

I once heard a story by a person that called into Art Bell's Dreamland radio show that involved something similar to this. The caller remembered an event that took place when he was about 5 years old where an old man approached him and asked him some questions. He said that the man was dressed in cloths that seemed odd for the time period and that now that he was older, he thought that the old man resembled him quite a bit. Basically, he figured he would have access to time travel in his life time. Anyhow, I find it very difficult to envision what I will look like in the future. I just can't picture it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users